They are rare varieties that are deserving of our attention. The flowers by Møns Klint are quite unique. We have a wealth of rare orchids that thrive in the chalky soil. In the spring when the anemones bloom like a galaxy of stars across the forest floor, you will see not just white anemones but blue and yellow as well.
When you are staying in ‘Den blå anemone’ (The Blue Anemone), you will have a full view of the largest lake on Møn from the large panoramic window. The walls are beautifully decorated with sustainable and unique flower art created by Marianne Scott Hansen.
- Large panoramic window
- Private bathroom and kitchen
- B&O bluetooth loudspeaker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Dining table and chairs
- Double bed with soft allergy-friendly pillow and duvets
- Towels and linen are included
- You can buy breakfast and dinner which our restaurant will deliver to your room
- Unfortunately no dogs allowed